The 10-year warranty on our HiLo desk frame is fair to both us and our customers. If the frame is not working because of a defect, then we should cover the costs. If the desk is damaged by the user, then they should cover the costs.
Covered by the warranty:
- The frame itself, including the electric motors, control box, and switch. Basically, everything that comes in the box.
- Performance according to published specifications.
- Defective materials or workmanship in frame or desktop.
- Defects affecting the operation of the frame and height adjusting mechanisms.
Not covered by the warranty:
- Normal wear and tear of the desktop or paint finish.
- Any damages or malfunctions in the product caused by repairs, or attempted repairs, performed by anyone not affiliated with or authorised by Fully.
- Any product that has been damaged by or subjected to misuse, abnormal handling or impact.
- Improper assembly or disassembly.
- Any modifications to electronic components.
- The HiLo warranty period begins the day the product is delivered to the customer.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the product.
- We will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts necessary to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
- We will make an honest assessment when diagnosing the issue.
- When we are in doubt, we will err on the side of the customer.